Friday, September 21, 2012

One Step At A Time

I realized that last week, my "next" post quickly became daunting and unmanageable. That was because many of my ideas were vague and assumed instead of based in concrete progress. This week I want to take notes on every book I have checked out (including the ones from our class browsing trip.) I want to make a new draft (or two, or three) of the sound piece I've been working on, and I want to sit down for an interview with someone to talk about something. I say this part vaguely only because I want to have a conversation with someone whose name I may not know, and whose story will be of their choosing. I want to do this really just to practice. I'm not plotting any master plan or intimidating endeavors like I proposed last week. Instead I just want (and need) to practice. I think that's okay, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment