Sunday, February 3, 2013

Serious Goals

As time is running low, I find myself both terrified and eager to make serious progress on my project. I sometimes find myself rushing, and the process becomes unenjoyable. Other times the long hours help get me into the groove of building, and make the process more exciting. Finding a balance is key, but also setting serious goals for when things will be accomplished is essential.

This week was dedicated to building and figuring out which sounds I need to obtain for the remainder of the pieces. I have been recording and experimenting with a bunch of different things, and hope to have something I'm happy with come this time next week.

For next week, my goal is to have one sculpture ready to bisque and some sound clips ready for my second piece. Below is a photo of the interior of sculpture one. The grooves are to eliminate some of the echo caused by the shape of the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment